- You may not offer any payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the CARIWEBS Order system.
- CARIWEBS retains the right to use all delivered works for CARIWEBS marketing and promotional purposes.
- Customers may request a specific service from the *CUSTOM PROJECT REQUEST* feature.
- Customers use the CARIWEBS site to create an order from a Job page or Custom Project Offer, using the Order Now button. CARIWEBS partners with Payment Services Providers – Additional Charges will appear before your final Payment step.
- Invoices will be Issued from CTTL West Indies Limited
- In addition Customers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Customer requirements, and receive a Custom Project Offer on CARIWEBS.
- Jobs may be purchased on CARIWEBS by using Credit Cards ONLY. – ALL Payments are in US Dollar currency.
- You may not offer Providers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the CARIWEBS.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support at email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on CARIWEBS, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on CARIWEBS; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Customers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Job price shown on the Job page.
- Customers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and communication sent to you.
Please ensure you leave the CORRECT email and telephone number to reach you.
IF YOU DON’T SEND THE RIGHT INFO WE CANNOT REACH YOU : Contact us at email@example.com
- Work will be sent to you via our Communication Channels
- You will be assigned a Project Liaison and or Project Manager
- Users / Customers are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. CARIWEBS will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- If Virus / Malware is received FROM Customer – Order will be Terminated without any refund.
- Customers may request a revision(s) up to the number listed on the Job Details. If more revision(s) are needed a new order will be required or a custom quote.
- ONCE an order is complete , there will be no further modifications and data will be deleted
a NEW Job is required IF further changes are asked AFTER order is complete.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a you have an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to escalate to your Project Manager assigned to you.
- CARIWEBS, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Customer shall be subject to full payment for the Job and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), their will be no refund but will be credited to a replacement
Service of the exact cost ONLY.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements is not allowed.
- Eligibility for requests to CARIWEBS to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the CARIWEBS delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders cannot be cancelled.
- Orders are NOT eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Job page
- CARIWEBS Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Customers failed to inform their Seller and Project Manager from CARIWEBS of issues related to the Seller’s service and Customers MUST allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of CARIWEBS.
- Any non-permitted usage of CARIWEBS encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behaviour, or other violations to CARIWEBS’s Terms of Service.
- CARIWEBS does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Customer’s CARIWEBS Balance and will be applied to a replacement service at CARIWEBS.
- In certain instances, CARIWEBS may offer You credits (“CARIWEBS Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Jobs and/or other services offered on the Site. We may contact you directly via your email with details. CARIWEBS Credits are subject to different time limitations and will expire after their predefined term. CARIWEBS Credits serve only as an incentive to use CARIWEBS, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. CARIWEBS Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. CARIWEBS reserves the right to modify or cancel the CARIWEBS Credits program at any time. If you or CARIWEBS deactivate or suspend your CARIWEBS service any unused CARIWEBS Credits assigned to you will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
CARIWEBS enables people around the Caribbean region to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any DIGITAL service they need at an unbeatable value. CARIWEBS maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of CARIWEBS. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on CARIWEBS.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of CARIWEBS in order to circumvent or abuse the CARIWEBS system or CARIWEBS platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged ONLY via your CARIWEBS Project Manager / Liaison.
- CARIWEBS does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Customers from Sellers
- CARIWEBS does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the CARIWEBS platform / Channels.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on CARIWEBS’s platform /Channel.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in a warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- CARIWEBS is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of services to you.
- Customers may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through CARIWEBS to contract, engage with, or pay outside of CARIWEBS.
- Customers are to refrain from spamming .
- CARIWEBS reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favour.
- Users may report Jobs to Customer Support that may be in violation of CARIWEBS’s Terms of Service).
- CARIWEBS will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning if they violate our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address, and can escalate to complete stoppage of all Services. If any if these terms are violated there are no refund.
Adult Services & Pornography – CARIWEBS does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behaviour & Language – Communication on CARIWEBS should be friendly, constructive, and professional. CARIWEBS condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals and the appropriate decorum must be upheld.
Phishing and Spam – CARIWEBS takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Jobs or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be done within the CARIWEBS channel(s). Any users who engage and communicate off of CARIWEBS will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic CARIWEBS Profile – You may not create a false identity on CARIWEBS, misrepresent your identity, create a CARIWEBS profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. CARIWEBS reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – CARIWEBS will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. CARIWEBS , CTTL WEST Indies Limited, Caribbean TECH TrendZ Ltd, and all our affiliates is NOT responsible for any Intellectual Property Claims in NO WAY WHATSOEVER.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use the CARIWEBS platform for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the CARIWEBS community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to CARIWEBS’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on CARIWEBS. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell CARIWEBS accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by CARIWEBS and protected by copyright and trademarks. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- CARIWEBS reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently stop service due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of CARIWEBS’s Terms of Service may get your service stopped permanently.
- Users with suspended status will not be able to sell or buy on CARIWEBS.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using CARIWEBS’s by contacting CARIWEBS Customer Support.
- CARIWEBS may make changes to its Terms of Service at any time. When these changes are made, CARIWEBS will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use any of CARIWEBS services, we will treat your use as acceptance of the Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded /sent to CARIWEBS and our associates by our users (Customers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. CARIWEBS does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, CARIWEBS is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers for ANY Job. We provide no warranty with respect to the Jobs, their delivery, and any communications between Customers and Sellers. CARIWEBS will however work with the Customer
and seller to resolve any issue.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on CARIWEBS. Sellers advertising their Job online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Job and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Job page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Customer is granted all rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License usually through a Job Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use. – CONTACT US BEFORE YOU ORDER if you have ANY questions about this.
For Voice Over Jobs, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Customer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Customer is paying a one time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) usually through Job Extra. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) usually through Job Extra. CONTACT US BEFORE YOU ORDER
Furthermore, users (both Customers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users create/upload / Transmit to CARIWEBS and / or via its channels, including Job texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by CARIWEBS for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CARIWEBS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CARIWEBS , CTTL WEST INDIES Ltd, CARIBBEAN TECH TRENDZ LTD (CTTL) or OUR ASSOCIATES MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CARIWEBS, CTTL WEST INDIES Ltd, CARIBBEAN TECH TRENDZ LTD (CTTL), ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, CARIWEBS, CTTL WEST INDIES Ltd, CARIBBEAN TECH TRENDZ LTD (CTTL) AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.